AirPods are a terrific way to listen to music, podcasts, audiobooks, and even phone calls hands-free and without becoming caught in wires. Whether you want to increase the volume or have a sound issue with your AirPods or AirPods Pro, here is how to make AirPods louder.
The Apple AirPods provide great sound quality. Many people prefer to use them over other types of earphones because they are easy to use and, more importantly, make much less noise. However, sometimes many users are facing low sound issues on AirPods. One can easily resolve this by setting the volume to maximum.
Before you begin, make sure you want to make your AirPods louder. Ears are fragile organs, and hearing loss is fairly common. So, increasing volume can cause many health issues. So, make sure that AirPods’ volume is audible and not too much loud.
Here are few tips for increasing the volume in AirPods.
How do you adjust the volume on your AirPods?
First, if your iPhone is with you, you can use the volume keys on the phone to adjust the volume via the AirPods. Your iPhone volume will directly affect AirPod’s sound.
- You can make AirPods are clean and dust-free. Try to clean them with cotton and remove all the dust. Dirty speakers are the most frequent reason for muffled sound in AirPods. Because they sit directly within the ear canal, and earwax may lower the sound quality. You can go through this guide to fix muffled AirPods on Genius Geeks to make them sound louder again.
- Before starting troubleshooting, you must turn the device off. There is a small indicator light on the top of the device that shows whether the device is turned off or on. For some models, when turning the device off, the indicator light will stay on. Hence, you can simply ignore it and restart your device without turning it off. If you have any Bluetooth devices, such as your phone, you should connect it through the USB port first and then turn on the device using the Bluetooth device.
- Rather than including volume controls in AirPods, Apple has configured this responsibility in Siri. The following steps will show you how to adjust the volume of your AirPods:
- If you have the original version of AirPods, double-tap one on earbuds to activate Siri, then ask Siri to increase the volume.
- You may tell Siri to “raise the volume,” which will boost the volume by around 12% every time you say it.
- You may even ask Siri to turn up the volume by a certain percentage. When asking Siri to increase the level by a certain percentage, be cautious not to make it too loud all at once. It can damage your ears.
- There may be reasons why your AirPods are not working at its maximum volume is because of low battery. Make sure that your AirPods are charged completely.
We hope that this guide helps you in improving your AirPods volume and gets your clear sound!