- Product Introduction
- A check valve made of wear-resistant materials
- Opening Pressure
- Product Improvement
- Xinhai rubber check valve is made of Xinhai 35 wear – resistant rubber with strong wear and corrosive resistance. Experiment shows that it be immersed in a concentration of 30% sulfuric acid or alkaline solutions; 48 hours later, the performance of the rubber has no obvious change, so the applicable range is very wide.
- Xinhai wear rubber with wear resistance, corrosion resistance and high flexibility, the 0.25 mm Xinhai rubber strip stretches to out of shape until 800% length; the rubber prolongs the service life of the check valve 2 times.
- The opening is very easy because of the high elasticity of the rubber. 1 kilograms of fluid can easily open the valve without blockage.
- Relying on external pressure to close valve, clean closure, good sealing
- Under general conditions, the head loss can be reduced minimum.
- Xinhai rubber check valve can be customized in specs, size, color, etc. according to customers’ requirements.
- Xinhai rubber check valve adopts flange or pipe strap connection.
- Excellent resistance to frost, more suitable for cold areas
One side of Xinhai rubber check valve is round or square tubular, connected with flange or pipe clamp; the other side is flat like fishtail with an autistic duckbilled one-way valve in the middle which is produced through reducing surface. This makes positive circulation resistance minimum and makes reverse reliable and no sealing with the help of rubber elasticity.
Xinhai rubber check valve opens by inner pressure difference, and closes by outer pressure. When in the forward work, the tiny water pressure can open the valve, and the pressure is greater, the valve opening is larger. In the reverse working, the valve naturally closes.
Xinhai rubber check valve is widely used in coast, beach, marina, reservoir, municipal drainage, sewage pond emissions, odor barrier, and pump system. It can completely eliminate sundries, and has a maximum capacity of pipeline flow.
Please click customer service for detailed information